Who We’re Looking For
We are looking for our next digital marketing superstar to work in our small, but growing, team. We’re especially looking for somebody with experience in SEO, and preferably with experience in Google or Facebook Ads (although not essential), who can work under our Client Success Director. The key focus is SEO, so an SEO Specialist to ensure that our SEO clients are receiving great results using White Hat SEO techniques. Somebody who can plan the work for one of our clients and suggest what the upcoming month should look like for a client. You should be ready and willing to get great satisfaction from serving our audience and become an integral part of our team. You should have excellent people skills, integrity and attention to detail as well as a proactive mindset. Attention to detail and proactivity are key – we will be looking for this during this recruitment process. We value honesty, integrity, care, diligence, respect and courtesy, and our team is committed to a common goal of ‘delivering the promise’ to our clients. This is a remote or work-from-home role and would ideally suit someone wanting to work 4-8 hours a day, 5 days a week.
Your job will be to use your past experience to:
• On-page SEO implementation – technical analysis using Screaming Frog Spider,
SEMRush, and Lumar
• Off-page backlinking
• Backlink research
• Contacting websites to link to
• Organising content to be added
• Ensuring webmasters are paid
• Off-page competitor research.
• Current backlink audit, and spammy link identification
• Working with Agency Director to implement best practice SEO.
• Citation building.
• Writing SEO titles and descriptions.
• Keyword & Competitor research.
• Writing SEO Audits
• Use Google Analytics and Google Search Console to track progress.
• Perform Google Profile (Google My Business) Optimisation
• Generating Reports and Analysing results using an STAT, GA4, Looker Studio
• Experience of Google Ads, Facebook Ads, or Web Project Management and Web Development is beneficial
• You should have past experience with both Technical / ON page SEO and OFF page SEO as this role will largely focus on both.
• You will be required to have practical knowledge and the ability to generate new backlinks for clients. That may include citations, competitor backlink
research, backlink outreach and out of the box thinking. The aim is to not only understand and research backlinks but to build them for our clients to increase their domain rating.
• You should be able to clearly communicate a Content Brief to our writers for articles, posts and other content needed to improve SEO for our clients.
• You should be comfortable using Website CMS’s (such as WordPress, Shopify etc), page builders and different SEO plugins as well as other internal
communication and collaboration software like Slack, Asana and Google Meet.
• You should also be comfortable with SEO tools such as SEMRush, Screaming Frog, Lumar / Deepcrawl, Google Looker Studio and integrate them with analysis tools such as Google Analytics and Search Console.
• You should be experienced with Keyword and Competitor research, understand the numbers and also understand Search Intent.
• You should have a strong understanding of Local SEO and how to properly optimise Google My Business Profiles.
• If you have any Google Ads or Facebook Ads experience, it will be highly beneficial. If you can create
• Understanding of web project management and managing websites from ideation to completion is beneficial.
• You should also be confident enough to push back on the leadership team and express your opinion if you think the ship is heading off course. We encourage that.
How We Will Help You Succeed
• We want you to succeed in this role. However, we’re not going to teach you how to do your job. We are looking for somebody who can bring the right skills and be able to hit the ground running. We are not looking to have to give in-depth training.
• However, we will train you regarding our systems, our products and our customers so you can apply your skills to help us achieve our mission.
• We will also listen to you, see you for who you are and encourage you to bring your entire self to work. We are people first, work colleagues second. Even though there is distance, culture is important to us.
• We are initially looking for someone who can work for a minimum of 4 hours per day, however we expect this to rise to a full time role.
• If you have experience in Google Ads, Social Media Ads or Website Project Management, then the opportunity of a full time role straight away is high.
• We would need you to be available for 4 hours between the hours of 4am-12pm Philippine Time. You don’t need to be available all of this time – 8am to 12pm would be fine, but at least some time during our working hours in NZ
To apply for this job please visit form.asana.com.