Shift: Monday to Friday; 7:00 AM – 4:00 PM
About Us: https://toaglobal.com/
TOA Global is a dynamic and innovative company at the forefront of the global outsourcing industry, specializing in accounting and professional services. As a key player in the industry, we are committed to Being Awesome, Bringing the WOW, Keeping it Real, and Dreaming Big ✨ Our values drive our success. We’re on a mission to transform our growth strategy across global markets.
As part of our growth strategy, TOA Global is seeking a dynamic and experienced SEO Specialist to join our marketing team. This position offers the opportunity to work in a collaborative environment, implementing best in class SEO strategies to enhance our online visibility and drive organic traffic to help meet our business objectives across ANZ and NA markets.
Experience and Skills Required:
- Proven experience as an SEO Specialist (3+ years).
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field is a plus.
- In-depth knowledge of search engine algorithms and ranking factors.
- Proficiency in SEO tools such as Google Analytics, SEMrush, Moz, etc.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO.
Highlight of Key Responsibilities:
Keyword Research and Analysis:
- Conduct comprehensive keyword research for high-value and relevant keywords.
- Analyze competitors’ strategies for a competitive edge.
- Develop deep industry search term understanding for content strategy.
- Regularly update and optimize keyword lists based on trends and algorithm changes.
On-page SEO Optimization:
- Collaborate with content writers for SEO best practices.
- Optimize on-page elements, including meta titles, descriptions, header tags, and image alt text.
- Implement and update structured data markup for improved search engine understanding.
- Conduct regular website audits to address technical SEO issues.
- Collaborate with the development team for technical SEO implementation.
- Monitor website performance, loading times, and mobile responsiveness.
- Guide content strategy alignment with SEO goals.
- Optimize content for target keywords and user intent.
- Collaborate with the content team to create compelling, shareable content.
- Implement effective link-building strategies for increased website authority.
- Identify and pursue high-quality backlink opportunities.
- Monitor and disavow toxic backlinks.
Reporting and Analysis:
- Provide regular performance reports on key SEO metrics.
- Analyze data using Google Analytics, Google Search Console, and other relevant tools.
- Make data-driven recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Establish strong KPIs to dictate SEO strategy performance metrics.
What TOA can offer you…
- A competitive salary
- Health Insurance, and Life Insurance coverage
- 21 annual paid leaves
- Annual increase (Annual Performance Review)
- Tenure Recognition Program
- Access to certifications and courses from Ab2 Institute of Accounting
- 20+ options of free coffee and chocolate drinks
- Billiards, table tennis, or foosball in our breakout room
- Work-life balance and logging off on time for you to enjoy more personal time.
- A genuinely diverse, caring, supportive and high achieving team environment.
- Ongoing training, development and career progression opportunities
- Free & conveniently located onsite parking. (IT Park, Cebu)
If you’re passionate about SEO, have a track record of success, and are ready to make a significant impact, we want to hear from you! Apply now to join TOA Global’s innovative marketing team.
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.