Copeland is a global provider of sustainable climate solutions, creating efficient residential, commercial, and industrial spaces through HVACR technologies. By joining us as a Lead Analyst, Digital Analytics, you will be a key member of the digital analytics team. You will be given the opportunity to make a difference by providing consistent, high-value-added support across different Copeland products and services globally. You will be uniquely positioned to expertly provide unmatched solutions that solve the world’s critical problems and bring more value to Copeland’s customers.
In this capacity, you will be part of a team of insights analysts who provide business-relevant and data-driven insights about our digital and marketing presence to help teams make informed and strategic decisions. This gives you a very vital role in helping drive growth platforms and supporting operational pillars while striving for long-term value creation.
If this sounds like a perfect fit for you, apply now and join our team in Quezon City, Philippines! All roles are currently on a blended Work-From-Home arrangement, and company-provided IT assets are given on your first day. Enjoy our market-competitive pay, comprehensive benefits package, well-being programs, and career development opportunities.
As a Lead Analyst, Digital Analytics, you will:
- Work with the digital analytics team to provide insights and reporting on search engine optimization (SEO), site technical analysis, and indirect e-commerce.
- Manage data pipelines from Google Search Console, Conductor, ContentKing, and other tools that provide insights on search engine optimization and site technical analysis.
- Provide reporting in Domo on SEO and site technical assessments to find opportunities and help prioritize site improvement and content optimization.
- Manage data pipelines from Profitero to provide insights on indirect e-commerce (Amazon, Lowe’s, The Home Depot, etc.) in Domo to see opportunities and recommendations for content optimization, advertising, and pricing.
- Perform data ETLs, data cleaning, quality checks, documentation, and data analysis.
Who You Are:
You own and maintain the data related to SEO, site technical performance, and indirect e-commerce for our sites and product pages. You provide reporting and access to data to help drive decisions. You show personal commitment and take action to continuously improve. You build rapport in an open, friendly, and accepting way.
Required Education, Experience, & Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in any 4-year course with a specialty in Computer Studies, Information Systems, Information Technology, Marketing, Digital, or related courses.
- 3 years of work experience in a data analyst or business data analyst role.
- At least 2 years of experience in manipulating data from relational databases such as Microsoft SQL, Oracle, MySQL, etc.
- Solid background with Google Search Console and other SEO-related tools.
- Experience with Domo, Snowflake, ContentKing, Profitero, and Core Media is a plus.
Our Commitment to Our People
Across the globe, we are united by a singular Purpose: Sustainability is no small ambition. That’s why everything we do is geared toward a sustainable future—for our generation and all those to come. Through groundbreaking innovations, HVACR technology and cold chain solutions, we are reducing carbon emissions and improving energy efficiency in spaces of all sizes, from residential to commercial to industrial.
Our employees are our greatest strength. We believe that our culture of passion, openness, and collaboration empowers us to work toward the same goal – to make the world a better place. We invest in the end-to-end development of our people, beginning at onboarding and through senior leadership, so they can thrive personally and professionally.
We provide employees with flexible and competitive benefits plans that offer the right options to meet your individual and family needs. Some items may include flexible schedules and remote work, professional development opportunities, paid parental leave, vacation and holiday leave.
Together, we have the opportunity – and the power – to continue to revolutionize the technology behind air conditioning, heating and refrigeration, and cultivate a better future. Learn more about us and how you can join our team!
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
At Copeland, we believe having a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment is critical to our success. We are committed to creating a culture where every employee feels welcomed, heard, respected, and valued for their experiences, ideas, perspectives and expertise. Ultimately, our diverse and inclusive culture is the key to driving industry-leading innovation, better serving our customers and making a positive impact in the communities where we live.
We are a global climate technologies company engineered for sustainability. We create sustainable and efficient residential, commercial and industrial spaces through HVACR technologies. We protect temperature-sensitive goods throughout the cold chain. And we bring comfort to people globally. Best-in-class engineering, design and manufacturing combined with category-leading brands in compression, controls, software and monitoring solutions result in next-generation climate technology that is built for the needs of the world ahead.
Whether you are a professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring your first opportunity, or recent graduate with an advanced degree, we have opportunities that will allow you to innovate, be challenged and make an impact. Join our team and start your journey today!
No calls or agency requests please.
To apply for this job please visit hdjq.fa.us2.oraclecloud.com.