I’m hiring for a Mid-Level SEO specialist (Sydney, Australia).
Full time. Remote.
Salary 38k to 45k PHP/month.
Mid-Level SEO specialist to join our team at Marketix Digital (Australia/Remote).
Only those that complete the application form will be contacted for a follow up interview. Must have good English.
Please do not apply unless you have done and are experienced at client SEO (not blog SEO).
Marketix is a premier Australian SEO agency that specialises in customised solutions for businesses in Australia.
Our team of experts provides enterprise SEO, national SEO, local, eCommerce, and technical SEO services to improve our clients website’s search engine ranking and online visibility.
- Conducting technical SEO audits using Screaming Frog, and making recommendations for improvements
- Conducting keyword research and analysis to identify target keywords and phrases
- Optimising website content, meta tags, and internal linking structure to improve search engine visibility
- Identifying backlink opportunities and building a backlink strategy for clients
- Tracking and analysing website traffic and search engine rankings to measure the success of SEO campaigns
- Keeping up to date with the latest SEO trends and best practices
- Collaborating with other team members, such as SEO’s, designers and developers, to ensure that SEO considerations are taken into account during website redesigns and new development projects
- Staying up-to-date with the latest industry news, trends, algorithms, and best practices
The ideal candidate will have:
- 2+ years of experience in SEO
- Strong knowledge of SEO best practices and techniques
- Experience with Google Search Console/Google Analytics, SEMrush, Ahrefs, Screaming Frog, and other analytics tools
- Strong problem-solving abilities and attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
To apply for this job please visit docs.google.com.