Website 24 Hours Group
This is a remote position.
We are seeking a Senior SEO Specialist to join our team and drive the success of our digital marketing efforts. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of increasing website traffic and search engine rankings through expert-level knowledge of SEO best practices and strategies.
- Develop and execute SEO strategies to increase website traffic and search engine rankings
- Implement offline and online SEO actions to progress the website to the top of organic search ranking
- Conduct keyword research and analysis to identify target keywords and phrases
- Optimize website content, meta tags, and alt tags for SEO
- Monitor and analyze website traffic and search engine rankings
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Stay up-to-date with the latest SEO trends and algorithm updates
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
- Collaborate with other teams, such as content and social media, to drive website traffic and engagement
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
- Search for opportunities to optimize website architecture٫ content٫ linking and other factors in the interest of improving SEO positions for target keywords.
- 5+ years of experience in SEO
- Strong understanding of SEO best practices and strategies
- Experience with keyword research and analysis
- Experience with Google Analytics and other analytics tools
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with website optimization and HTML/CSS
- Experience with link building and outreach
- Ability to work in global remote team
If you are a results-driven SEO professional with a passion for driving digital success, we want to hear from you!
Please submit your resume and a cover letter outlining your qualifications for the role
TECHNICAL & PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
1. High speed and stable internet connection
2. A modern laptop/ desktop with a working headset and mic (Minimum of I-5 generation 10 for processor and 12GB RAM)
3. Super important — a quiet place to work, without any background noises
4. Power back up and internet back up is a MUST.
To apply for this job please visit 24hours-group.zohorecruit.com.