Website Phoenix Support Services
“More than just a job, we offer an opportunity to grow. Come and be part of our growing team!”Leading by #PuttingPeopleFirst, Phoenix Support Services is the in-house support center of Advanced Digital Media Services, a full-service digital marketing company in Florida and Colorado, United States. Located in the Philippines, we engage and delight our customers through years of industry expertise.We are looking for an SEO Manager who is a self-starter, thrives in fast-paced environments, thinks outside the box, is a problem solver, and is looking for ownership over evolving and meaningful projects within a cutting-edge digital marketing agency. This role provides an excellent opportunity to take your SEO career to the next level.
Responsibilities and Duties:
Generally, the SEO Manager will take the lead in managing our SEO department and providing the company with a clear-cut direction on the direction we need to take to provide our clients the best results possible that will help them grow their business. They should be on top of research, ensuring that our decision-making and overall strategy are data-driven and backed by research. Specifically, the SEO Manager,along with the team members in place, shall manage the following:
- Perform keyword research, including discovery, expansion, and optimization of keyword opportunities to drive the most valuable traffic.
- Work with the content and web development teams to implement SEO best practices properly.
- Reach out to bloggers and website owners and obtain high-quality links through article contributions.
- Secure high DA backlinks for our client’s websites.
- Contact and build relationships with other websites and blog owners.
- Perform and track outreach through social media, email, and phone.
- Implement white hat Local SEO strategies to improve Google search performance.
- Build Local SEO strategies through structured and unstructured citations, including directories, rich media citations (photo and video), social citations, etc.
- Perform directory submissions manually and through local citation platforms like BrightLocal and Yext.
- Must have a minimum of three years of solid SEO management experience
- The most recent work employment must be SEO-related
- Knowledge of BrightLocal, AHREFS, SemRush, etc.
- Exceptional attention to details
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- A previous leadership role is preferred but not required
- Must be amenable to working on flexible work schedules (EST and MST time zones)
- Must have his own Laptop/PC device
- Minimum of 20 MBPS Internet Connection
- A conducive working space
BenefitsWhat Makes Support Phoenix Services GreatWe are not here today without our exceptional employees. Phoenix Support Services encourages career development by providing employees free access to various training courses, which help them level up professionally and as individuals. Our employees work in a remote work setup with flexible working hours, annual performance appraisals, birthday cakes, anniversary bonuses, and many others.Serving A Mission Greater Than UsLike many successful companies, we at Phoenix Support Services believe in giving back to the community. The organization started when the CEO met her wife, who graduated from the Sisters of Mary School, and if it weren’t for her attending the school, they would not have met.The Sisters of Mary take on a yearly mission to help those in need—traveling far and wide, they seek out the most disadvantaged children and use interviews and testing to determine who would benefit from access to their educational programs. The children reside on campus the entire school year while being provided a high-quality education and vocational courses that will serve as a bridge of opportunity to the children in need. No one at the Sisters of Mary School earns a salary. The work is all done voluntarily by the nuns. That is why we are helping them maintain their selfless act through donations from the company’s earnings.To learn more about what we do and how to donate, please follow the below links: https://phoenixsupportservices.net/https://www.facebook.com/phoenixsupportservicesinchttps://advdms.com/give-back/
Application Letter (Required)
Along with your CV, kindly submit a short application letter providing our Recruitment Team a snapshot of why you are qualified for this specific role and answering the following questions:
- How do you keep yourself updated with the latest trends in the SEO industry?
- Staying ahead of the curve is no small feat for SEO professionals in a world where advances in AI technology are disrupting existing business models. How can SEO professionals stay abreast of these new opportunities and challenges to remain competitive?
Kindly attach or provide a link to your portfolio. Also, please specify your salary expectation.
To apply for this job please visit advdms.zohorecruit.com.