Website Digital Consulting PH
- A deep experience for all SEO aspects of both local and national SEO best practices.
- An In-depth Understanding of Search Engine Behavior: You are expected to know and follow best practices to ensure our client’s rankings are constantly improving and stable.
- Keyword Research: A strong understanding and ability to implement national and local keyword strategies to increase rankings on all major search engines.
- Detailed Website Analysis: Identifying current problems and opportunities, with a focus
- on crawlability, site speed, site architecture, and site content with all search engines in
- Evaluate new SEO strategies and procedures
- Maintain required project documentation
- Reports in an easily digestible way on leads, calls, and organic growth.
- Must possess a strong knowledge of best practices for On-Page and Off-Page local and national SEO
- Expertise in Google Analytics and Search Console
- Technical experience a plus
- Strong keyword research skills
- Able to perform content audits and plan content
- Ability to lead site launches
- Strong client facing skills
- Link building experience a plus
- A proven track record of SEO success
- Preferred: 3-5 years of SEO experience working on national and regional accounts
- Fast, flexible, and quick to problem-solve
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, WordPress, MERN/React, and various programming languages
- Experience in conversion rate optimization is desired but not required
- Experience working side by side with SEM is a plus Qualifications/Skills:
- A Strong Urge to Constantly Learn: The perfect candidate will be constantly looking for best practices, the latest trends, and tools to help gain authority and grow rankings in a morally responsible manner.
- A Proactive Approach: Not only can you quickly identify website errors but you’ll swiftly create a plan and execute it for constant improvement Communication Skills: You will be working directly with sales reps, marketing managers, paid ads and, directly with clients. It will be important for you to clearly understand the specific requirements of each project, communicate a timeline with co-workers/customers, and follow up accordingly when additional information is needed.
To apply for this job please visit digitalconsult.ph.