Website Trust The Process
Permanent WFH (Part Time – Day Shift) Technical SEO
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data and results
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
- Work with content creators to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Manage the website to make sure it optimize for SEO
If you are interested please go to our website and fill out the form under apply for a job.
After completing the form, you will receive an email informing you about the recruitment process, and you will be asked to book a phone interview at your preferred time.
To apply for this job please visit ttprocess.co.